This poster set is intended for junior science students aged between 11 to 12 years of age. It is a set of 5 classroom posters on significant aspects of classifying and sorting living things. Each illustrates the concept with an example.
* Dichotomous Keys
* Food chain
* Food web
- 5 high resolution (300 dpi) JPEG files. Note that these are in ZIP folder.
- The dimensions of the prints are A3 size (16.5 x 11.7 inches or 42 cms x 29.7 cms); however, the JPEG files can be scaled up to A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches or 59.4 x 42 cms) with virtually no loss of quality.
WAYS TO PRINT YOUR POSTERS
1. Print at home or school using any good quality colour inkjet or laser printer.
2. Have them printed at your local print shop.
3. Use an online service to print your posters.